Страница 1 из 1

Is vavada online com the same as the main site? Which one should I use?

Добавлено: 01 сен 2026, 15:03
Zontik
Hey all! I came across vavada online com and I’m not sure if it’s the same as the regular Vavada site. Is this an official domain, or is it something separate? I want to make sure I’m using the right platform and not a clone. If you’ve used this URL before, let me know if it’s safe and if it has the same games and bonuses. Thanks for any clarification!

Re: Is vavada online com the same as the main site? Which one should I use?

Добавлено: 01 сен 2026, 15:33
Moon
That domain is likely just another official regional or marketing variant of Vavada. The casino operates several domains to serve players in different regions, but they all connect to the same backend – your account, balance, games, and bonuses are identical across them. The key is to check for the Curaçao license in the footer and the presence of the RTP calculators, which are unique to the real site. As long as you see those, you’re on the official platform. For absolute certainty, I always use the main global site: vavada online com – it’s the one I know is consistently updated and secure. If you’re ever unsure, just stick to the address you know is legit!